Due to the lock down imposed by the Victorian government across Melbourne we are sad to say that we have to hang up our helmets, put down our laser blasters and stop killing zombies for the next 6 weeks.
We would like to thank all of our wonderful customers that have attended our venue over the last month, you guys were great. In the meantime we will be focusing on yet more improvements to your experience.
From the whole team at Le Mans, keep safe, wash your hands and do the right thing, we cannot wait to welcome you back for more fun as soon as we can.
As a member of the Le Mans community we would like to share with you the precautions we are taking to protect you, our guests, and our staff in light of the Covid-19 outbreak.
We are committed to the health and safety of our employees and guests and have introduced the following measures.
Some of the measures we have undertaken include:
* Increased supply of hand sanitizer in the venue;
* Advice on safe hand washing procedure;
* We are now a cashless venue;
* More extensive and frequent cleaning and sterilizing of high touch point areas;
* More intensive and frequent sterilizing of equipment using virus eliminating agents in between sessions;
We also ask for your support and encourage all our guests and team members to:
* Always practice good hygiene and wash hands frequently;
* Place rubbish in the bin;
* Avoid shaking hands;
* Cover cough/sneezes and make use of the available hand sanitizers;
* Refrain from attending our venue if you are unwell;
SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES
Because of the size of our venue, we’ve been able to easily make changes to some of the ways in which our activities are delivered to make sure we are practicing social distancing, whilst still having fun.
All of our pre-activity briefings will be conducted in larger areas requesting a 2m space between guests.
Our team are regularly reviewing the latest information from the Australian government and Australian health authorities to ensure any appropriate precautions are adopted.
GROUP BOOKINGS – ‘Book with confidence’
With current levels of uncertainty within the community, book your Le Mans experience with confidence knowing that you have the flexibility to move your booking into the future if you decide.
We will happily hold all fees or deposits paid in credit towards a date you feel more comfortable with.
We do ask for five days notice for any changes to group bookings, so that we can adjust our staffing levels accordingly.