WIN YOUR SHARE OF
OVER $10,000 IN PRIZES!
LeMans is celebrating Chinese New Year for the entire month of February with our famous Red Envelope promotion.
Enjoy any experience at LeMans to be in to win your share of $10,000 in prizes!!! Including 4 x $1,000 of LeMans Vouchers. That’s epic!
Attend the venue during February and book an experience, it’s that simple! Every person enjoying an activity during February will receive a LeMans lucky Red Envelope on check-in.
If you are lucky enough to win a prize, please take this back to our Guest Services Team in the venue and claim your prize.
Everyone wins at LeMans this February, all Lucky Red Envelopes contain at least a bonus discount on an awesome experience at LeMans, if you’re not a winner of one of our many epic prizes!!!BOOK ONLINE NOW
What is MY CHINESE ZODIAC SIGN?
The Chinese Zodiac is a traditional classification scheme based on the Chinese calendar that assigns an animal and its reputed attributes to each year in a repeating twelve-year cycle.
Easy! Simply attend Le Mans Entertainment during the month of February and enjoy a fun activity at the venue. All paid guests will receive a Lucky Red Envelope that could contain a prize.
That’s simple, return your winning envelope ticket to our guest services team while in the venue and we can help you book your free activity if you are a prize winner.
You can book the next available time on the day you are attending or another available day that suits. Bookings are available until June 30, 2024.
Everyone! All paid activities will receive a Lucky Red Envelope for the month of February. Anyone attending the venue under the age of 18 need a guardian to accompany them during their visit.
Terms & Conditions
Le Mans Entertainment Lucky Red Envelope Chinese New Year Promotion
SCHEDULE TO CNY Red Envelope PROMOTION PRIZE
Competition Name: LeMans Entertainment Pty Ltd 2024 Lucky Red Envelope Chinese New Year (CNY) Promotion
Le Mans Entertainment Pty Ltd ACN 108 128 927 ABN 48 108 128 927 of 55 Waterview Close Dandenong South, Victoria 3175.
Participation in any paid activity at Le Mans Entertainment during February 2024 at Le Mans racetrack at 55 Waterview Close, Dandenong South, Victoria 3175.
How to enter:
Every paid activity attended at Le Mans Entertainment during February 2024 receives a red envelope which contains an entry.
A person can have multiple entries if they attend on multiple days.
This competition is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winner(s).
If the winner of a prize is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to winner’s parent or
First potential commencement date: 1 February 2024.
Last potential closing date: 29 February 2024.
Last potential draw date: 29 February 2024.
Last potential publication date: 29 February 2024.
Last potential unclaimed prize draw date: 29 February 2024.
Last potential unclaimed prize publication date: 29 February 2024.
Are multiple entries permitted? Yes. But see above restrictions and limitation.
Over $10,000 value of prizes are available to be won during the promotion. Prizes are allocated at random and may not all be drawn as winners. All envelopes are mixed together and put into a random allocation to be provided to a customer at time of attending the venue. Red envelopes are only to be provided to paid guests at the time of their check in at Le Mans Entertainment.
From Le Mans Entertainment
600 x Arcadia $10 vouchers
600 x Laser $15 1 free mission vouchers
10 x Mini Golf Family pass valued at $69 (2 adults 2 children)
550 x Mini golf (18 holes) free games valued at $24
10 x Rookie kart races valued at $39
10 x Sprint kart races valued at $49
10 x Super kart races valued at $69
20 x VR game valued at $49
4 x $1,000 Vouchers to be used at Le Mans
Determining the winners
Each red envelope will have a printed voucher inside, the vouchers with prizes will be clearly identifiable with ‘congratulations you have won’ or similar. The envelopes with vouchers inside that are not prize winners will be clearly identifiable with ‘sorry try again’ or similar.
Prizes can only be redeemed in venue at Le Mans Entertainment 55 Waterview Close Dandenong South Victoria 3175.
If a prize is inside your envelope return the prize voucher to the guest service counter, or to any manager on duty at the time.
PART A – INTRODUCTION
- Information on how to enter and Prize details and all details on the Schedule form part of these terms and conditions.
- By participating in the Competition, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the terms and conditions include the Schedule above.
- Entries must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid.
PART B – PRIVACY
- The Promoter will collect and use each entrant’s personal information for the purposes of:
(a) conducting the Competition (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the Competition) and for promotional purposes, public statements and advertisements in relation to the Competition;
(b) providing information about the products and services offered by the Promoter and its related companies and its affiliated retailers; and
(c) research to improve its products and services.
- By entering the Competition, entrants consent to the use of their personal information as described in clause 5.
PART C – WHO CAN ENTER THE COMPETITION
- If the Schedule permits entrants to be under the age of 18 years, such entrants must seek permission from their parent or guardian to enter. If the winner of a Prize is under 18 years of age, the Prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
- Directors and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or its related companies or agencies are not eligible to enter. Immediate families mean:- spouse, ex-spouse, child, step-child, parent, step-parent, legal guardian, sibling or step-sibling and their grandchildren.
PART D – HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
- To enter, each entrant must comply with the ‘How to Enter’ section of the Schedule.
- If the Schedule permits entrants to submit more than one entry, each entry must be submitted separately.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to request verification of the age, identity, residential address or any other information relevant to participation in the Competition of all entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or fails to provide information that is reasonably requested by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to accept entries which are do not comply with these terms and conditions or which contravene any applicable laws or regulations.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who has breached any of these terms and conditions, has engaged in unlawful or improper conduct or otherwise acts to cheat or undermine the fairness of the Competition by, for example, tampering with, or using or exploiting errors in, the entry process to obtain a competitive advantage over other entrants.
- The eligibility of entries is solely within the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected or damaged entries or other communications.
PART E – PRIZES
- Each Prize is not transferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- If a Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater monetary value. This right is subject to any applicable legislation, regulations or directions from a regulatory authority.
- Once a Prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for the Prize being damaged, lost or stolen.
- All taxes (excluding GST, if any) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a Prize are the sole responsibility of each winner.
- A winner’s use of the Prize is entirely at their own risk. Before a Prize is awarded, a winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from and indemnifying the Promoter against any liability arising from the winner’s acceptance and use of the Prize and the winner’s participation in the Competition.
PART F – HOW THE WINNER IS DETERMINED
- The Competition is a game of Chance.
- At the time and date specified in the “Determining the winner” section of the Schedule, each valid entry will be entered into a process of random selection.
- The winning entry will be the entry that is selected at a random by receiving an envelope that is sealed and the contents unknown.
- The number of winning entries to be selected will be the same as the total number of Prizes specified in the Schedule
- The promoter’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence or discussions with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
PART G – NOTIFICATION AND CLAIMING THE PRIZE
- The Promoter will provide the winner with instructions on how to claim their Prize. It is the responsibility of the winner to comply with the Promoter’s instructions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of their identity and/or proof that they were responsible for the winning entry.
- The winner agrees to participate and cooperate, as required, in all publicity activities relating to the Competition, including, without limitation, being interviewed, photographed, filmed and recorded. The winner authorises the Promoter to use such content for advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity worldwide.
- It is the responsibility of each entrant to notify the Promoter of any change to their contact details.
- The winner or a legal guardian must be in attendance at the time of the prize draw to be eligible to claim the prize.
PART H – UNCLAIMED PRIZES
- The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to identify and notify the winner in an attempt to ensure that the winner receives their Prize. However, if a winner cannot be identified or does not claim the Prize within one month of the date on which the winner is determined, their Prize is forfeited and will be awarded to the next entry redrawn by the Promoter.
PART I – NO LIABILITY
- Any Prize supplied by a third-party supplier is subject to the terms and conditions of that third party supplier. Each Prize may come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. If those guarantees are not complied with, then you will have rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Subject to those guarantees and rights, the Promoter shall not be liable and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for damage to property, personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition or the use or taking of any Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law including as provided for under the Australian Consumer Law.
PART J – TERMINATION OF COMPETITION
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms of, or cancel, the Competition at any time without liability to any entrant or other person, subject to applicable laws.
For more details please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org